Choose a plan
that’s right for you.
We know there are no one-size-fits-all solutions. That’s why DocsInk can help you learn, explore & find the best coverage that’s right for you. From independent practices to hospitals, DocsInk will have your practice virtually seeing patients in high-resolution audio and video in just a few minutes.
- One-Tap Telehealth via Email
- Secure Direct Patient Messaging
- HIPAA Compliant Messenger
- Unlimited Telehealth Minutes & Sessions
- Telehealth Waiting Room for Online Patient Check Ins
- iOS, Android, Mac, & PC Apps
* Limited to 5 users per organization.
Includes everything in Simply Free Plus:
- Multi-User Telehealth Sessions for PA & RN Workup
- SMS/Email Appointment Confirmations, Reminders & Check Ins
- Up to 3 Staff Accounts
- Unlimited One-Tap Telehealth Sessions via SMS/Email
- Direct, Group, Private & Channel Messaging
- External Secure File-Sharing via SMS/Email
- Administrative Dashboard & Calendar
Most commonly used by Family Medicine Practices, Internists, Pediatricians, Urgent Care Centers, Dental Offices, Dermatologists, Chiropractors, Hospice Organizations, and Eye Care Facilities.
Includes everything in Basic Connect Plus:
- Mobile Charge Capture
- Pocket CFO
- Telehealth ICD-10/CPT Charge Documentation
- HCC Coding & Patient Charge History
- Census Management
- Covid-19 SMS/Email Check Ins
- 24/7 Online & Text Support
Most commonly used by Hospitalists Groups, Emergency Room Physicians, Revenue Cycle Management Companies, Nephrologists, Urologists, Cardiologists, General Surgeons, Gastroenterologists, OB/GYN Practices, Orthopedics, Infectious Disease Physicians, and Intensivists.
Includes everything in Essential Workflow Plus:
- Remote Patient Monitoring
- 475+ Patient Wearable Devices
- Real-Time Patient Device Check Ins
- Aggregated Time Auditing & Reimbursement Generation
- Customizable Remote Patient Monitoring Programs
- Customizable Patient Check Ins & Intake Forms
- Multiple Sharded Patient Population Lists
- Individual Patient Goals & Ranges
- Patient Charting & Trending
- FHIR-Based Discrete & Interoperable Data with All EHR Integrations
Most commonly used by internists, primary care physicians, cardiologists, pulmonologists, endocrinologists, gastroenterologists, orthopedic practices, multi-specialty clinics, home health agencies, physical therapists, psychologists, psychiatrists, clinical pharmacists, hospital-based physician networks, community health centers, and chronic care management service organizations.
All DocsInk Plans Include
Our Business Associates Agreement gives you the peace of mind that our services as a Covered Entity meet regulatory compliance.
DocsInk takes security seriously. Our security compliance meets and exceeds HIPAA compliance. At client request, we provide our infrastructure, app, and third-party security audit documentation.
Launch a telehealth session from your PC, MAC or from our native iOS and Android devices. DocsInk’s telehealth allows you to virtualize your patient encounters within the hour.
DocsInk allows your providers to host unlimited telehealth sessions of unlimited length. No additional fees for exceeding minutes or sessions means you’re free to practice telehealth any way you like.
Unsure which plan would be right for your practice?
Let us know and we can help.