Effective care needs to be about more than nudges
To help prevent and limit risk of serious chronic conditions, patients need behavioral, science-led care between in-person appointments.
DocsInk closes gaps in care to help members with diabetes prevention and comorbidities
Successful outcomes of our prevention program
of participants reported a decrease in blood pressure or an improvement in their ability to manage hypertension through lifestyle changes after completing the program.
of participants reported an increased understanding of hypertension risk factors and the importance of blood pressure monitoring and control.
of participants reported a reduction in cardiovascular risk factors such as high cholesterol or smoking.
Receive proactive support & science-backed intervention
Comprehensive care path and team
Support provided to members by:
- Health coaches certified through CDC-affiliated Diabetes Training and Technical Assistance Center (DTTAC)
- Condition-specific peer groups and communities
- Virtual physician visits
Trusted care, boosted by technology
- Members get pre-connected cellular scales to report data and track progress in real time
- DocsInk care teams receive automatic updates and provide relevant, evidence-based guidance
- Personal health coaches and specialists update best clinical practices for each member based on data points
Achievable plans for lasting outcomes
- Plans account for social determinants of health
- By design, plans encourage long-lasting changes to health behaviors
- Achieving plan goals drives better outcomes for your population
of a reduced 5-year risk of Type 2 Diabetes for program participants
# of DocsInk-led peer-reviewed studies
of program participants lost or maintained 5% weight loss in Year 2
DocsInk achieves results with member goal setting
of our members set 1 or more goals
of members who set 1 or more goals include an action plan
of members who set 1 or more goals complete the behavior
Members who set 1 or more goals try 3 goals in the first 4 months
DocsInk Resources for Remote Patient Monitoring
Healthy is for your whole workforce
See better employee engagement and long-term health outcomes with DocsInk.
We put the care in Healthcare
Don’t wait and schedule your demo with us today!