Wrightsville Beach, NC 28480
* When applying, please submit references and salary history along with resume.
DocsInk is on a mission to provide a collaborative and exciting alternative to the traditional healthcare model. Through complete virtualization of healthcare organizations, we are equipping providers with the ability to deliver better patient care with speed, efficiency, and accuracy. With the widespread focus on providing value-based care, DocsInk is making it possible to provide superior care while also maximizing reimbursements. In today’s environment, shifting the way we approach healthcare is essential and DocsInk is on the cutting edge of where the industry is headed. We are excited to be growing our team and are looking for driven individuals with a passion for making a difference in the healthcare industry.
We are looking for an experienced Training Associate to join our Implementation Team and support the on-boarding process leading up to and post go-live. As an integral part of the implementation team, you will work directly with physician offices and other healthcare organizations to successfully onboard them onto DocsInk’s platform of solutions including Charge Capture, Communication, Telehealth, Chronic Care Management, and Remote Patient Monitoring. This position will support any new or upgrade implementation solutions. Implementation tasks will include testing in support environments, facilitating end-user application trainings, and supporting go-live activities. They will also assist in the development of training materials, training content, and topics for on-going training based on input from management and users. This is a full-time remote position.
People are our most important asset and the number one reason we all love working at DocsInk. As a team, we value accountability, transparency and collaboration. We have agile teams, with clear, outcomes-focused goals. Delivering innovative solutions and superior service are at the forefront of what we do, and the collective ideas of the team allow us to continue to excel in a fun and energetic environment.
- Facilitate the client go-live experience both at assigned locations as well as remotely and serve as the go-to expert for the client for matters related to DocsInk
- Provides hands-on initial and on-going training on the DocsInk platform and related applications to both licensed and non-licensed staff.
- In-office project support, which could include conducting mock go-lives, supporting end-user training, and teaching best practices to users across each solution
- Deliver onsite, classroom-style training sessions and ad hoc one-on-one trainings in support of project goals
- Provide input into curriculum design/scripts for DocsInk solutions training, including input for the development of training manuals.
- Develop processes to increase system adoption and streamline patient care.
- Manage the dynamics of a heavy travel role by utilizing company and client resources responsibly and independently managing booking, changing, or canceled travel plans
- Triages customer issues, able to trouble shoot, refer and problem-solve concerns about the DocsInk application questions and workflow.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Willingness to travel considerably within the US and its territories
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or relevant degree or equivalent professional experience required
- Working knowledge of physician practice and hospital workflow or exposure to EHR/EMR in sales, services, or implementation capacity for physician practices, hospitals, or health systems
- Minimum 2 years of experience in education/training, healthcare, IT, or healthcare operations, required
- 2+ years in a client-facing role, preferably at a growth stage technology/SaaS company
- Proven experience implementing learning curriculums to drive the optimal use and knowledge of a Software as a Service (SaaS) solution
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and detail oriented
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with individuals at all levels of an organization, especially C-level
- Proven track record of meeting performance expectations
- Exemplary customer service and relationship management skills
- Ability to remain detail-oriented while working at a fast pace
- Strong organizational skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Salesforce
Qualification and other Attributes Required
- Success in managing deadlines, customers, and schedules
- Strong client relationship focus with proven ability to build and develop effective relationships with staff at all levels
- Tech savvy – previous experience in a technical role is a plus
- Self-starter with excellent communication and influencing skills
- Excellent work ethic
- High energy, integrity, and can-do attitude
- Ability to work independently and manage a team environment
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally with creative, technical, and analytical counterparts
- Ability to thrive and be resourceful in a fast-paced, rapidly growing technology company environment
- Commensurate with experience
- Full Benefits package
– Health Insurance, 401K, Company Cell phone and more
- Approved Company Travel expenses