Software Development Manager
Wrightsville Beach, NC 28480
DocsInk is on a mission to provide a collaborative and exciting alternative to the traditional healthcare model. Through complete virtualization of healthcare organizations, we are equipping providers with the ability to deliver better patient care with speed, efficiency, and accuracy.
With the widespread focus on providing value-based care, DocsInk is making it possible to provide superior care while also maximizing reimbursements. In today’s environment, shifting the way we approach healthcare is essential and DocsInk is on the cutting edge of where the industry is headed. We are excited to be growing our team and are looking for driven individuals with a passion for making a difference in the healthcare industry.
The purpose of the Software Development Manager is to deliver software to a range of DocsInk products before they make their way to our customers. Essentially, you make things happen in the DocsInk Software team!
Your focus is to ensure your team is running as efficiently as possible, ensuring short and long-term goals are clearly defined and articulated. You will engage and collaborate widely with key stakeholders to keep them in the loop – giving regular updates and providing transparency on team progress. Your role is a fluid one allowing you to adapt your focus in areas as your team’s performance peaks and troughs.
People are our most important asset and are the reason why we are able to make such a positive impact in patient outcomes as well as for the organizations delivering care. We have agile teams, with clear, outcomes-focused goals. Delivering innovative solutions and superior service are at the forefront of what we do, and the collective ideas of the team allow us to continue to excel in a fun and energetic environment.
Project Planning and Resources Management
In collaboration with the Program/Project Managers, Functional Managers and the DocsInk Product Leads, the Software Development Manager shall contribute to the project planning and execution by timely assigning appropriate engineering resources throughout the product development process.
- Additionally, the Software Development Manager shall manage the specification, progress and delivery of software development work carried out by subcontractors and suppliers.
- Responsible for sustaining engineering activities
- Provide technical leadership
- Lead architectural development
- Drive continuous integration
- Ensure software quality assurance
- Oversee Product Development & Quality Processes: The Software Development Manager shall monitor adherence to DocsInk’s new product development process and contribute to the continuous improvement of these processes. As part of this role, you will also develop or contribute to the development of processes which improve the group’s capability in terms of:
Functional and technical product specification
Project coordination and management
SDLC and full cradle to grave software product management
Version control and bug tracking systems
Rapid product development
Benefitting from lessons learned
Talent development & capability improvement
Software development & testing tools
- A minimum of 5 years software development management experience responsible for implementing SDLC and other related procedures, policies and supporting business systems (version control, bug tracking, product support, project management).
- Engineering degree
- A minimum of 3 years software project management experience
- Previous software product development experience within a structured software development environment an advantage, with knowledge of software build tools, test methodologies, techniques and processes
- Fully experienced in SDLC concepts, systems, and procedures. ISO9001 experience is beneficial.
- Knowledge and experience with Agile development.
- Atlassian, Jira, Confluence, Salesforce experience.
- Proven leader of people that can get results and the best of people
- Proven history of delivering results
- Formal project management and leadership training
- Willingness and ability to travel occasionally
- Knowledge of HL7, FHIR, API, Auth, Twilio and RESTful APIs preferred
- Commensurate with experience
- Full Benefits package: Health Insurance, 401K, Company Cell phone and more
- Approved Company Travel expenses
More About Us
DocsInk has been undergoing a sustained period of business growth and success – we are constantly innovating the strong portfolio of award-winning products and the drive to be the best there is, ensures that we are pushing our competition and ourselves to reach higher and achieve more.
Interested and Qualified Applicants
Please submit your Resume along with References and Salary History to:
PO Box 749
Wrightsville Beach, NC 28480